Low Temperature Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger for Air Heat Transfer
1) Characteristic Use
Low-temperature heat pipe is a kind of high-efficiency heat transfer element, its thermal conductivity is several hundred times higher than that of metal. The heat pipe also has good uniform temperature characteristics, adjustable heat flux, reversible heat transfer direction, etc. The heat pipe radiator composed of it not only has the characteristics of large heat transfer inherent in the heat pipe, small temperature difference, light weight, small volume, rapid thermal response, but also has the characteristics of convenient installation, simple maintenance and service life. As an ideal energy-saving product for air conditioning, ventilation, waste heat recovery device and temperature equalization device, it has the advantages of long life, low resistance loss, easy separation between inlet and outlet air ducts, and no leakage from each other. Often used in:
- Heat pipe heat exchanger can recover heat in industrial production process, and then be used for heating in production or production workshop, and can also be used for dehumidification and drying in production.
- The application of cryogenic heat pipe technology in public construction projects is matched with central air-conditioning, which can recover heat in winter and cold in summer.
- Heat transfer requirements in textile and dyeing industries such as setting machines, sizing machines and dryers.
- Application of cryogenic heat pipe technology in the field of air conditioning and ventilation in automobile manufacturing workshop.
- Application of low temperature heat pipe technology in winter geothermal and snow removal.
- Low-temperature heat pipe should save energy in base station and computer room of communication industry.
- Application of Freeway and Railway to Prevent Frozen Soil Damage in Winter.
- Applied in household air conditioning, mite removal and other applications.
- Dehydration and drying in the production process of food enterprises.
- Heat exchange and ventilation in flax and silk mills.
- Dehumidification and heat transfer in papermaking workshop.
- Waste heat recovery in laundry powder enterprises.
2) Structural characteristics
The so-called low-temperature heat pipe, unless the extreme application of the aerospace industry, mostly refers to the heat transfer demand in the temperature range of minus 40 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius. The application of the low-temperature heat exchanger produced by our company is the heat transfer device in this temperature range. The copper-aluminium finned tubes sealed at both ends are passivated by acid washing and pumped into vacuum, and then injected into the working fluid of the optimum liquid-filled heat pipe. The original heat pipe parts are arranged in equilateral triangle according to a certain row spacing, bundled in the shell of the frame, and separated the heating section and the radiating section of the heat pipe with the middle baffle to form a low-temperature heat pipe heat exchanger.
- Passive operation - no external energy input is required to operate the heat pipe. When two air flows through the heat pipe (one end is an air flow, the other end is another air flow), the temperature difference between the two air flows activates the heat pipe and causes them to move through the heat pipe. Heat pipe is a more powerful heat transfer mechanism than convection. The heat pipe action takes advantage of the heat capacity available when the working fluid changes its phase state, from liquid to steam and returns again.
- Durability - Nothing wears in the heat pipe! The heat pipe is passive. They have no moving parts (unless they are equipped with dampers). To prevent corrosion, heat pipes can be ordered with baked epoxy or phenolic resin coatings or other protective coatings. Heat pipes are manufactured with more than one row and there is a margin in design and calculation. Under normal operation, the probability of heat pipe damage and leakage is very small. If only some unexpected mechanical damage occurs and leads to leakage, even if the leakage is not repaired, the impact on system performance is very small. No need to replace the heat pipe without affecting the normal operation of the system.
- Isolated air partition - the partition board separating two air streams is a component of heat recovery heat pipe of heat pipe technology. The copper tube carrying the heat pipe working fluid expands into the matching hole in the separator to ensure good sealing to prevent cross-contamination. In addition, the central separator can be separated up to 80 mm and sealed fillers are used to reduce or eliminate any chance of supplying air by air pollution from exhaust through heat pipes.
- Minimum Maintenance - Since the heat pipe has no moving parts (except dampers as required), the only recommended maintenance is regular cleaning. Therefore, it is suggested that users should equip their own dust removal network when the application environment is complex.
- Minimum Size - Heat recovery heat pipe technology takes up much less space than other heat recovery schemes. They are usually more compact than other forms of heat recovery. Six heat recovery tubes with thickness of less than 200 mm can be manufactured.
- Summer and winter - the same heat pipe can be used for equal recovery of cooling and heat recovery, or for optimizing heat recovery in the most important seasons, while still allowing significant recovery in other seasons. This is done without any conversion mechanism. Temperature difference between air flows activates energy recovery.
Low Temperature Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger for Air dehumidifier
Wrap around dehumidifier heat pipes are passive devices intended for use in air conditioning equipment to enhance dehumidification, reduce load on A/C equipment, and reduce or eliminate reheat. Each system is comprised of two modules; the first Heat Pipe module precools the entering air before it goes through the cooling coil. The precooled air then approaches the cooling coil at a lower temperature, thus lowering the load on the cooling coil or force a lower due point. The cooling coil cools the air further before being reheated by the second Heat Pipe module. The function of the Heat Pipe is performed passively without any mechanical moving parts. The Heat Pipe is activated by the temperature difference between the air entering the precool Heat Pipe and the air leaving the cooling coil.
Heat pipe dehumidification removes more moisture without any power
- Can handle 100% of wet air, long service life
- Multi-function, arbitrary combination and wide application
- Long-term operation, convenient maintenance, pollution-free green machine
- The equipment is small, easy to install, energy-saving and low operating costs
- Large dehumidification capacity, high efficiency, easy operation, reliable and stable operation
- Providing a good and comfortable working environment
- Providing high-quality fresh air conducive to health
- Protecting objects in buildings and buildings
- Meet industrial or process processing needs
With the enhancement of people's awareness of health and comfort, people's demand for indoor environment is becoming more and more intense. According to statistics, more than 80% of people's life is spent indoors. The quality of indoor environment such as sound, light, thermal environment and indoor air quality will have a significant impact on people's physical and mental health, comfort and work efficiency. A large number of domestic and foreign studies have shown that indoor air quality is also related to the thermal environment, such as air temperature and humidity and wind speed will affect the release of indoor pollutants, people's feelings about pollutants and temperature, etc. Humidity is too low, human skin becomes rough or even cracked due to lack of moisture, and human immune system will be injured, leading to a significant reduction or even loss of resistance to disease. Indoor humidity is too high, which not only affects human comfort, but also creates good growth and reproduction conditions for bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms in the indoor environment, and aggravates indoor microbial pollution. These microorganisms are liable to suffer from upper respiratory tract or digestive tract diseases. The flow of indoor air accelerates the convective and evaporative heat dissipation of human body to a certain extent, provides cooling effect, and also promotes the renewal of indoor air. No matter what kind of indoor thermal environment people create, its purpose is to make people feel comfortable in this thermal environment. In ASHRAE Standard 55 - 1992, thermal comfort is defined as "people's consciousness of expressing satisfaction with the thermal environment".