Since heat pipe technology was introduced into the radiator manufacturing industry, heat pipe as the core, combined with heat sink, fins, fans and other heat pipe modules, can solve the problem of heat dissipation caused by narrow space or excessive heat concentration, overcome the contradiction between heat power and effective heat dissipation ability which can not be overcome by traditional heat dissipation mode, its "superconductivity" and long life explain heat pipe dissipation. With its high efficiency and reliability, the heat exchanger completely replaces the water-cooled and air-cooled solid radiator, and effectively solves the problems of flameproof and sealed heat dissipation.
It is widely used in rectifier, frequency conversion, soft start and power compensation devices in aerospace, military industry, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, machinery, electronics, electric power, coal, locomotive, automobile, communication, textile and other fields at home and abroad. It is used for heat dissipation of frequency converter, power source, locomotive, explosion insulation, CPU, high power thyristor, IGBT, power module and other power devices. The preferred radiator.
Heat pipes can be bent and flattened to a certain extent to meet the needs of different structures.
There are two ways to connect heat pipe from heat source to radiator:
1) Heat Dissipation Mode of Piecewise Heat Pipe
The heat dissipation mode of piecewise heat pipe is to connect high-density heat dissipation fins at the heat dissipation end of the heat pipe. The fin material can be copper or aluminium fins. The fins and heat pipe are connected by pressing, rolling and welding.
The piecewise heat pipe heat dissipation method can greatly reduce the product volume and improve the heat dissipation efficiency. It has been widely used in notebook computers, communication equipment, industrial control products and other fields.
2) Heat Dissipation Mode of Embedded Heat Pipe
The heat pipe is embedded in the radiator floor, which can balance the floor temperature and improve the heat dissipation efficiency. Especially when the heat source is concentrated and the floor area of the radiator is large, the average temperature effect is very remarkable.
From the point of view of heat transfer, the thermal resistance of the whole radiator will be effectively reduced, and the heat dissipation effect of the radiator will be greatly improved, and the surface temperature of the heating components will be greatly reduced.
Application scope of heat pipe radiator products:
Power electronic power module; Inverter control device; High power thyristor module;
- Communication power supply, medium and small power converter, high power IGBT module of power switchgear, SKIIP module, rectifier module;
- The scope of application of heat pipe radiators for flat panel devices: power frequency conversion speed regulating device, rectifier device, reactive power compensation device, high-power electroplating power supply;
- Application scope of heat pipe radiator for special flameproof: mine explosion-proof frequency converter (winch, belt conveyor, fan, water pump, battery car, etc.);
- Scope of application of heat pipe radiators for other purposes: Solve heat transfer and heat dissipation problems of products according to the special needs of users.
Early heat pipe radiators were mostly heat pipe combined piercing mode, heat dissipation formed a wind channel, heat was blown out by the fan. Most of these radiators were bulky, combined piercing fins were interference fit between heat pipe and fin, poor vibration resistance, easy to produce loose ash between fins and heat pipe, increase thermal resistance, because the overall piercing mode, the useless area of fins also increased, and then, in the absence of. Under wind conditions, heat accumulation is on heat pipes and radiators, and is trapped in the air duct, which can not be discharged.
Single Heat Pipe Radiator--DIY Products of Heat Pipe Radiator
The concept of DIY was introduced into heat pipe radiator, which originated from the original heat pipe radiator which was customized for users. The manufacturing process of the mould was cumbersome and the production cycle was long. Therefore, our company took the lead in developing a single heat pipe radiator. Because its fins were designed and manufactured for a single heat pipe, the Finning ratio and the best heat transfer performance were optimized, the heat could be dissipated in the shortest time. The heat transfer efficiency of tube heat transfer and fin formation is higher; the single heat pipe heat sink process adopts the bimetallic spiral rolling process. In the application combination, we find that after the single heat pipe heat sink combination, it can form smaller volume, reduce weight and achieve its effect compared with the combined heat sink through the fin, because in the process of heat dissipation, after the single heat pipe heat sink combination, three heat sinks are formed. Wind direction:
- Air duct heat dissipation like piercing heat pipe radiator;
- The upward natural wind direction between heat pipe and heat pipe fin;
- The cyclone direction of the spiral finned tube itself;
For example, the heat dissipation wind in the above three directions can take away heat from the heat pipe and fin and transfer it to the air quickly, thus the heat pipe and fin do not form heat accumulation. Even without the fan, the single heat pipe radiator can completely rely on the natural environment for heat dissipation, and its performance is much better than the traditional heat pipe through-fin structure radiator.
DIY single heat pipe radiator advantages:
- Single heat pipe radiator can be purchased and assembled by users themselves. For many years, the heat power value of heat pipe for heat dissipation is estimated by percentage. The design of heat pipe retains about 10%-20% of the allowance. This not only increases the economic burden of users, but also the volume of heat pipe radiator can not be reduced. The single heat pipe radiator can be increased or decreased freely by users. According to the actual needs, a few more and more heat pipe radiators can be added. It's easy to cut down on a few. You can use as many as you need and buy as many as you like.
- Many electric and electronic industries need to cool oil-invaded equipment. The usual way is to make a complicated heat pipe radiator, and install a complex heat pipe radiator as a whole. The single heat pipe radiator shows excellent performance and convenience in this respect. It is enough to insert a single heat pipe radiator directly into the opening of the oil tank and lock it with a wedge bolt.
- The single heat pipe radiator can be bent and flattened by the user. It is simple and easy to form various radiator shapes, which is convenient for flexible application.